Project dashboard is a custom designed Excel estimating spreadsheet for the construction industry. It will keep all your data at your fingertips throughout every project. The sheet makes it easy to estimate the cost, track hours, material allowances, product selections, changes, billing, and the vendor payout’s for each project. It comes with a fully customizable Word that is a 6 page project assessment form that helps you identify all pre-existing conditions. This tool will help you estimate faster and more accurately!
Tracks the following data:
Division number, description, quantity, unit, material cost, material total, labor cost, labor total, unit cost for material & labor combined, allowance total, hrs. /unit, hrs. total, labor /unit, hourly labor total.
Example: if you know that on average it takes your electrician 1 hr. to run the box, pipe and wiring for a typical switch you can put that entry into the sheet so that when you get all finished with the estimate you will have a good idea of time needed to perform all the tasks in total Hrs., Material & Labor.
Custom: if you do not need all the divisions we will custom make a dashboard for just your specific needs. Example; if you are an electrician and want just electrical we will make it just for you!
This sheet is for anyone that wants to save time and be more accurate. The better you are at excel the easier it will be to use. The sheet is still in progress of being developed. We have used it for several years now and still find ways to improve on the design. The bottom line is it makes it very easy for you to get quick costing and track your projects. So if you cannot estimate as quickly as you would like maybe this is for you! After you buy it and use it you will see how fast you can estimate. As you see room for improvement, we welcome any new ideas.
Software: $1495.00 order will be emailed to you. There is some documentation included. We will personally train you up to 1 hr. via screen sharing with each order.
Upgrades yearly : $325.00 As software is upgraded yearly, this entitles you to a new copy of the latest
Training video: $275.00 available soon will show how program works and get you up to speed asap! Reserve now
Features & Benefits:
- Free 6-page project preexisting conditions assessment form (just add your logo)
- Software is used repeatedly just copy the template
- Instructions tab for help
- Training video talking about the software and showing a sample estimate
- You can add or change the data to customize it to your specific needs.
- Monitor hours that are expected to be required for a specific task or a total project.
- Provides boilerplate data for your proposals,contracts,change orders and work orders.
- Exports to output templates into word document and emails.
- Preferences tab to set all cost % up or down for supervisor,manage,labor and/or materials.
- Discovery-design tab to keep track of sales-profit.
- Dashboard to view the project summary to date.
- Billing tab keeps track of project billing & payments.
- Section input tab where all entry is performed for 29 divisions.
- Input the complete project by entering data on the division.
- You may set the hourly rate of pay for all the divisions.
- Adjust the employer burden % for each division.
- Adjust hours need to perform each task therefore adjusting labor rate automatically.
- You may increase or decrease all divisions by % for labor, materials and/or allowances.
- Shut on and off cost as desired.
- Has a built-in calculator to use.
- Use decimal equivalents.
- Use built in unit cost assemblies to get a unit price.
- Enter current material pricing to update assemblies.
- Calculate Btu’s needed for hvac.
- Calculate ea, lf, sf, cy, cf automatically.
- Calculate roofs.
- Rafter chart included.
- Input electrical for each room.
- Calculate circuits needed.
- Calculate counter tops.
- Calculate stairs.
- Auto calculate walls,ceilings and floors and everything that might go on them or in them.
- The ability to add to the sheet itself to do new things.
- Architecture tab to manage architecture fees (exports to output).
- Included is the system for the Architectural Bid Package. Shows the process & email signature.
- Manage tab to view all numbers, payouts for supervisor, manage.Shows cost savings plan.
- Area cost recap tab to manage different areas in the estimate. Example bath & kitchen priced separately in the same file.
- Scope of work tab to view, manage all or just a few items by trade, item, unit, quantity, material, labor and product allowances.
- Allowance tab tracks item, quantity, unit, unit allowance, total allowance, actual unit cost, actual unit cost with tax, difference, manufacturer, model name, model #, finish, size, notes, vendor, phone, contact, date ordered, date expected, date record.
- Change order tab manages changes + or – updates the math,exports to word or email.
- Division totals summarizes all costs by vendor, material, labor,grand total, discount total, allowance total and hrs. total. Track all negotiated pricing with vendors.
- Buyout tab to track bids.
- Vendor city apps tab to track city license, bonding & permit applications.
- Inspection tab to track city inspections.
- Purchase tab keep track of company purchases.
- Payout tab to keep track of vendor cost, percentages, percentage of completion and payout management.
- Completion tab used to track holdbacks in the final stages of completion.
- Plans, permit, clean & protect tab enable you to input a % of project cost to calculate plans, permit, clean up, maid, protection, selections and duct cleaning.
Software tracks 29 divisions:
|Carpentry rough||Siding||Int millwork|
|Ext doors||Cabinets||Wood flooring|
|Plumbing rough||Cabinet-Appl install||Vinyl-laminate-carpet floor|
|Hvac||Plumbing trim||Fireplace prefab|
|Electrical||Ext decks||Ceiling-wall finish|
- Calculates a manage fee based on total project costs.
- Calculates supervisor fee.
- Calculates % of each vendor compared to the total project.
- Calculates % of materials, labor and/or allowances for the complete project.
- Bid form tab used to cost out projects on site.
- Average bid form compares several different vendors at the same time.
- Main vendor tab used for a vendor that may do more than one trade.
- Auto sworn statement prepares for bank payouts.
- Waiver tab auto creates the waiver partial or final.
- Client purchase tab tracks purchases made by the client.
- Notes tab used for any notes about the project.
- Material cost tab tracks lumber costing to update sheet.
- Payout schedule tab tracks the payment milestone for the client.
- Sales manage tab keeps track of sales and commission for sales person.
- Selection tab tracks item, quantity, unit, allowance, total, details for each area of project.
- Leads tab tracks leads, sale, costing.
- Sample work order tab is used to create new workorder for vendors.
- Lot calc tab calculates lot coverage %.
- Water calc tab calculates required water line size.
- Green Sky tab tracks financing payouts.
- Lost days tab helps you keep a running tab on bad days that crews cannot work.
- Payment tab shows chart of rate, term and approx loan payment.
- Tabs 70 & rule, mofo, approx cost #1 & #2 are used to help decide costing for flippers.